the Beyond Junior
a diminutive bike for big adventures.
"Relaxed and confident, young riders get big capable tyres, wide flared bars and short stems for control..."
Introducing the Beyond Junior
Built for tearaways, the Beyond Junior ensures young riders aren’t left behind. Using the same geometry as its larger siblings, 24-inch wheels, a light aluminium frame, and flared bars keep things manageable for smaller riders. Teaching self-sufficiency, all the mounting points you’d expect are present, allowing its rider to carry as much or as little as they want. With Tektro Lyra disc brakes providing full-sized stopping power, a custom 9-speed Microshift Advent drivetrain includes levers feature a reduced lever reach and spring tension, specifically tailored to little hands.
- * Child-specific 24” touring bike based on the Beyond.
- * Aluminum frame with toptube direct mounts and cage mounts underneath the downtube.
- * Aluminum fork with triple cage mount bosses on fork blades.
- * 1.95’’ Kenda Small Block Eight tires.
- * 380 mm Beyond handlebar.
- * Dropbar specific touring geometry with low stand over.
- * Short reach Microshift Advent 1 x 9 drop bar dual control levers.
- * Bombtrack Mach 152 mm square taper crank with a narrow wide 32 T chainring.
- * New Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs.
- * Microshift Advent rear derailleur with reduced spring tension for easier actuation and 11 - 42 T cassette.
- * Tektro Lyra disc brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- * Bombtrack Drift children´s saddle.
Color 1 Glossy Picton Blue Color 2 - Frame 6061 aluminium, QR, rack / fender mounts, 68 mm BSA BB shell Fork 6061 aluminium, QR, fender / rack / triple cage mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing Handlebar BOMBTRACK BEYOND travel bar, 31.8 mm, 30° flare Grips BOMBTRACK CONTROL bar tape Stem BOMBTRACK WANDER forged aluminium stem, +17° Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Levers MICROSHIFT ADVENT SB-M090 dual control lever mechanic Shifter MICROSHIFT ADVENT SB-M090 dual control lever 1 x 9 Brakes TEKTRO MIRA F / LYRA R mechanic disc brake with 160 mm F / 140 mm R rotors Crankset BOMBTRACK MACH square taper crank BB BSA sealed BB, 118 mm, square taper Pedals WELLGO B109N flat pedal Chain KMC X9 chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'', 98L Chainring forged steel, narrow wide, 32 T Cassette MICROSHIFT CS-H093 9-speed, 11 - 42 T Front derailleur - Rear derailleur MICROSHIFT RD-M6195M, clutch Front hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed, 6-bolt disc hub, QR axle Rear hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed hub, 11-speed, 6-bolt disc, QR axle Front rim BOMBTRACK TX20 double wall, i19, 32h Rear rim BOMBTRACK TX20 double wall, i19, 32h Saddle BOMBTRACK DRIFT SADDLE Seat post BOMBTRACK BEECH aluminium seatpost, 27.2 mm x 400 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 31.8 mm Front tire KENDA SMALL BLOCK EIGHT, 24" x 1.95" Rear tire KENDA SMALL BLOCK EIGHT, 24" x 1.95" Fender - Rack - Light - Weight 10.9 kg (size M) Weight frameset 1640 g frame (size XXS, incl. hanger)
810 g fork (300 mm steerer)
Maximum rider weight 90 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 2
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 24'' x 2.1" Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 24'' x 2.1'' Maximum chainring clearance 1x 36 T with 48 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 42 / 28 T with 49.5 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 180 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle - Rear through axle - Derailleur hanger BT-DH-019 ISO testing standard MTB Crankarm 152 Q Factor BCD crank 104 Chainline Spoke length front wheel tba Spoke length rear wheel tba Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32 ERD tba Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Stem Length 60 mm Stem angle 17° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 24 Seat post length 400
Bike Size XXS Wheel size 24'' Seat Tube Length 330 Horizontal TT length 474 Seat Angle 73.5° Head Angle 71.5° Headtube Length 100 BB Drop 30 Chainstay Length 390 Fork Offset 45 Trail 55 Wheelbase Length 919 Standover 666 Reach 326 Stack 498 Front Center 531 Axle to Crown 400 Minimum rider height * 1350 Maximum rider height * 1550
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size XXS Handlebar type Dropbar Width (drops) 380 Width (barends) 520 Reach 85 Flare 30° Backsweep - Drop 115 Upsweep - Rise -