the Arise Tour
Classic looks, yet entirely modern design. This road tourer has all the features and carefully selected components to take you on any journey.
- * Shown size M. Final product may vary in appearance, finish, minor details.
"The distance-orientated Arise Tour's racks, mudguards, and dynamo lights help to escape far beyond the limits of the city. "
Introducing the Arise Tour
Make your escape with a minimum of fuss. Our adaptable and long-lived Arise built up with a wish-list of touring equipment. Twin Tubus racks, mudguards, and Supernova dynamo lighting mean the Arise Tour can head straight from the bike shop to the wilderness. Using our Ames sub-compact 30 / 46 T crankset and a huge 11 - 42 T cassette, you’ll never run out of gears, even when hauling heavy loads. Actuated by simple bar-end shifters, these will outlast any alternatives, yet remain incredibly easy to operate in all conditions.
- * Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
- * Double butted crmo frame with sliding dropouts and internal light cable routing.
- * Crmo fork with internal light cable routing.
- * Combination of Microshift Centos front derailleur and RD-M62L rear derailleur with a 10-speed 11 - 42 T cassette allows the widest possible 2x gear range (585%).
- * Bombtrack Ames 24 mm alloy crank with 30 / 46 T subcompact chainrings.
- * TRP Spyre dual piston disc brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- * Front and rear fenders, Tubus racks, through axle hub dynamo with Supernova lights.
- * Bombtrack ARC disc brake rear hub with 12 mm through axle.
„In terms of versatility, most cyclists understands the inherent multipurpose abilities of a touring bike. They make great commuter bikes and will easily tackle weekend-rides as well. The Bombtrack increases that with extra tire clearance. If you remove the fenders from the Arise Tour, a pair of 40mm gravel tires will fit in with ease. So the Bombtrack could play touring bike during extended trips, commuter on a day-to-day basis, and then take on the odd mixed-surface rally throughout the year. I also have to say that, in many cases, inexpensive bikes look cheap. Not so with the Bombtrack. While bicycles, just like a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread, continue to become more expensive, it’s nice to see that an affordable, carefully researched bike like the Arise Tour Is still possible.”Read More »
Color 1 Glossy Navy Blue Color 2 - Frame 4130 double butted crmo, heat treated front triangle, TA sliding dropouts, rack / fender mounts, 68 mm BSA BB shell Fork 4130 crmo, TA, rack / fender mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing Handlebar BOMBTRACK CX-10 drop bar, 31.8 mm, 10° flare Grips BOMBTRACK ESCAPE bar tape Stem BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Levers TEKTRO RL-340 brake levers Shifter MICROSHIFT BS-M10 bar end shifter 2 x 10 Brakes TRP SPYRE C post mount mechanic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors Crankset BOMBTRACK AMES forged aluminium crank, 24 mm spindle BB BSA sealed BB, external cups Pedals - Chain KMC X10 chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'', 114L Chainring steel, subcompact, 46 / 30 T Cassette MICROSHIFT CS-H103 10-speed, 11 - 42 T Front derailleur MICROSHIFT FD-R552-B Rear derailleur MICROSHIFT RD-M62L, long cage Front hub KT dynamo hub, 6-bolt disc, 12 x 100 mm thru-axle Rear hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed disc hub, 11-speed, 12 x 142 mm thru-axle Front rim WTB ST i19 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Rear rim WTB ST i19 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Saddle BOMBTRACK ORIGIN saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK BEECH 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN 29.8 mm Front tire XS - S 650B VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 38-584
M - XL 700C VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 40-622
Rear tire XS - S 650B VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 38-584
M - XL 700C VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 40-622
Fender BOMBTRACK PIPE plastic fenders, 50 mm Rack TUBUS TARA front, LOGO EVO rear Light SUPERNOVA E3 PURE 3 front, E3 TAIL LIGHT 2 rear Weight 14.7 kg (size M) Weight frameset 2480 g frame (size M, incl. TA, hanger)
1370 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA)
Maximum rider weight 130 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 2
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender XS - S 650B x 42C / M - XL 700C x 42C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender XS - S 650B x 42C / M - XL 700C x 42C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 44 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 52 / 36 T with 45 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 29.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear PM Maximum rotor clearance front 160 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 TPI Rear through axle 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 TPI Derailleur hanger BT-DH-022 ISO testing standard Road Crankarm XS 165 mm / S - M 170 mm / L - XL 175 mm Q Factor 170 mm BCD crank 104 mm / 64 mm, 4 bolts Chainline 45 mm Spoke length front wheel tba Spoke length rear wheel XS - S 272 mm, 274 mm / M - XL 291 mm, 293 mm Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32 ERD XS - S 570 mm / M - XL 604 mm Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Stem Length XS - S 80 mm / M 90 mm / L - XL 100 mm Stem angle -7° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 24 mm Seat post length 300 mm
Bike Size XS S M L XL Wheel size 650B 650B 700C 700C 700C Seat Tube Length 460 490 520 550 580 Horizontal TT length 506 529 554 578 602 Seat Angle 73.5° 73.5° 73° 73° 73° Head Angle 70° 70.5° 70.5° 71° 71° Headtube Length 100 130 150 180 210 BB Drop 55 55 70 70 70 Chainstay Length 420 420 435 435 435 Fork Offset 55 55 55 55 55 Trail 64 60 68 65 65 Wheelbase Length 995 1016 1045 1065 1090 Standover 733 762 799 828 857 Reach 351 370 379 394 409 Stack 508 538 572 602 631 Front Center 582 602 619 639 664 Axle to Crown 390 390 390 390 390 Minimum rider height * 1500 1600 1700 1790 1880 Maximum rider height * 1610 1710 1810 1900 1990
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size XS S M L XL Handlebar type Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Width (drops) 420 420 420 440 440 Width (barends) 466 466 466 486 486 Reach 75 75 75 75 75 Flare 10° 10° 10° 10° 10° Backsweep - - - - - Drop 116 116 116 116 116 Upsweep - - - - - Rise - - - - -