the Oxbridge Geared
As easy on the eye as it is on the road.
"...A slender framed drop bar racer, it’s ready for the commute or to take on longer jaunts around the countryside come the weekend."
Introducing the Oxbridge Geared
Classic styling paired with the best modern manners. Based around a simple steel frame, the Oxbridge Geared will be as current in a decade as it is today. With robust downtube shifters, its easy to maintain single-chainring 9-speed drivetrain is complemented by a wide cassette to ease you up the hills. Contemporary features like dual pivot calliper brakes and wide 28C tyres also provide the best of modern technology. Long-running sealed hubs and a deep metallic paint job round off a road bike that’s as versatile as it is timeless.
* Double butted crmo frame with rack and fender mounts.
- * Tapered full crmo fork with rack and fender mounts.
- * Microshift 1 x 9 drivetrain with Dia Compe ENE downtube shifter.
- * Bombtrack Drome female bolt hubs with 11 speed compatible freehub body.
- * Bombtrack Jaunt quill stem and Bombtrack Horizon flat handlebar with engraved Bombtrack logo.
Color 1 Glossy Emerald Green Color 2 - Frame 4130 crmo front triangle, crmo dropouts with rack / fender mounts, 68 mm BSA BB shell Fork full 4130 crmo, 1'' threaded steerer, with rack and fender mounts Handlebar BOMBTRACK HORIZON flat bar, 560 mm, 25.4 mm, 8° backsweep Grips BOMBTRACK SPACE grip with leather bar tape Stem BOMBTRACK JAUNT aluminium quill stem, -17° Headset Sealed external headset, 1'' threaded Levers TEKTRO FL540 aluminium brake levers Shifter DIA Compe ENE W downtube shifter Brakes TEKTRO R359 aluminium caliper brakes Crankset BOMBTRACK AF22 aluminium crank, square taper BB BSA sealed BB, 119 mm, square taper Pedals BOMBTRACK STROLL aluminium pedal Chain KMC X9 chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'' Chainring BOMBTRACK BIRO aluminium, 44 T Cassette MICROSHIFT CS-H092 9-speed, 11 - 34 T Front derailleur - Rear derailleur MICROSHIFT RD-R51M Front hub BOMBTRACK DROME sealed front hub, 9 mm female bolt axle Rear hub BOMBTRACK DROME sealed cassette hub, 10 mm female bolt axle Front rim BOMBTRACK M20 double wall, i18, 28h Rear rim BOMBTRACK M20 double wall, i18, 28h Saddle BOMBTRACK HARRIS saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK MYRTLE aluminium seatpost, 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp integrated seat clamp Front tire KENDA KWICK ROLLER 700C x 28C Rear tire KENDA KWICK ROLLER 700C x 28C Fender BOMBTRACK STAY aluminium fenders, 35 mm Rack - Light - Weight 10.9 kg (size M) Maximum rider weight 110 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 1
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC30 / 25.4-24tpi | EC30 / 26 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 700C x 35C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 700C x 35C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 48 T with 42 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 50 / 34 T with 43.5 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter - Brake mount front - Brake mount rear - Maximum rotor clearance front - Maximum rotor clearance rear - Front through axle - Rear through axle - Derailleur hanger - ISO testing standard Road Crankarm 170 mm Q Factor 158.5 mm BCD crank 130 mm, 5 bolts Chainline 42 mm Spoke length front wheel 286 mm Spoke length rear wheel 288 mm / 284 mm Spoke count (front / rear) 28 / 28 ERD tba Front hub PCD 51.5 mm Rear hub PCD 45 mm / 51.5 mm Stem Length S 80 mm / M - L 100 mm Stem angle -17° Headset Spacers - Seat post offset 24 mm Seat post length 300 mm
Bike Size S M L Wheel size 700C 700C 700C Seat Tube Length 510 540 570 Horizontal TT length 528 546 566 Seat Angle 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Head Angle 69.5° 71.0° 71.5° Headtube Length 101 126 153 BB Drop 65 65 65 Chainstay Length 416 416 416 Fork Offset 50 50 50 Trail 73 64 60 Wheelbase Length 1003 1009 1024 Standover 757 787 815 Reach 372 381 392 Stack 511 541 568 Front Center 596 601 617 Axle to Crown 365 365 365 Minimum rider height * 1600 1700 1790 Maximum rider height * 1710 1810 1900
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size S M L Handlebar type Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Width (drops) - - - Width (barends) 560 560 560 Reach - - - Flare - - - Backsweep 8° 8° 8° Drop - - - Upsweep - - - Rise - - -