the Munroe Cargo
A stable platform for radical transportation
"Allowing it to transport a month’s shopping home, or an entire house party’s worth of refreshments, it’s one more reason not to use a car."
Introducing the Munroe Cargo
Odd wheels for balanced handling. With a strong and manoeuvrable 20-inch front wheel providing strength and a rear 27.5-inch hoop taking care of rider comfort, the Munroe Cargo will look after both you and your stuff. Employing a dedicated cargo rack with a sizable carry limit, it’ll take a month’s shopping home, or deliver an amp to your friend’s gig. Day off playing courier? Then ditch the rack for nippier city use. Either way, you’ll benefit from quality disc brakes and a double-chainring drivetrain.
* 6061-T6 aluminium frame with hydroformed downtube, through axle dropouts and cage, rack and fender mounts.
- * New cargo bike model with frame mounted front rack for up to 30 kg load.
- * Full alloy fork with fender mounts.
- * Bombtrack Aude square taper crank.
- * Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs with 12 mm through axles.
- * Strong Bombtrack Lune i24 double wall rims.
- * Microshift 2 x 9 speed drivetrain with 11 – 36 T cassette.
- * Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors.
- * Comfortable Kenda Kwick Seven.5 27.5'' x 2.2'' / Kranium 20'' x 2.3‘‘ tires.
Color 1 Matt Metallic Green Color 2 - Frame 6061-T6 hydroformed aluminium, TA, rack / fender mounts, 68 mm BSA BB shell Fork 6061 aluminium, TA dropouts Handlebar BOMBTRACK ORIGIN flat bar, 31.8 mm, 8° backsweep Grips BOMBTRACK LOCK 145 mm grips Stem BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Levers SHIMANO BL-M200 hydraulic brake levers Shifter MICROSHIFT SL-M859 9-speed shifter Brakes SHIMANO BR-MT200 post mount hydraulic disc brake with 160 mm rotors Crankset BOMBTRACK AUDE aluminium crank, square taper BB BSA sealed BB, 119 mm, square taper Pedals WELLGO B109N flat pedal Chain KMC X9 chain, 1/2" x 11/128" Chainring steel, 36 / 22 T Cassette MICROSHIFT CS-H092 9-speed, 11 - 36 T Front derailleur MICROSHIFT FD-M462-B Rear derailleur MICROSHIFT RD-M46S Front hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed disc hub, 12 x 100 mm thru-axle Rear hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed hub, 11-speed, 6-bolt disc, 12 x 142 mm thru-axle Front rim BOMBTRACK LUNE double wall, i24, 20" Rear rim BOMBTRACK LUNE double wall, i24, 27.5" Saddle BOMBTRACK ORIGIN Saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK BEECH 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN seat clamp, 31.8 mm Front tire KENDA KRANIUM 20 x 2.3" Rear tire KENDA KWICK SEVEN.5 27.5 x 2.2" Fender - Rack BOMBTRACK CARGO frontrack, aluminium Light - Weight 14.8 kg (size M) Weight frameset 3240 g frame (size M, incl. TA, hanger, rack and bolts)
770 g fork (400 mm steerer)
Maximum rider weight 140 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 1
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) IS42 / 28.6 | IS42 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 20'' x 2.5'' Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 27.5'' x 2.2'' Maximum chainring clearance 1x 42 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 52 / 38 T with 45 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 180 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 180 mm Front through axle 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 TPI Rear through axle 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 TPI Derailleur hanger BT-DH-023 ISO testing standard MTB Crankarm 170 mm Q Factor 174 mm BCD crank 104 mm / 64 mm, 4 bolts Chainline 49 mm Spoke length front wheel tba Spoke length rear wheel tba Spoke count (front / rear) 36 / 36 ERD 380 mm / 563 mm Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Stem Length 90 mm Stem angle -7° Headset Spacers 4 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 24 mm Seat post length 400 mm
Bike Size M Wheel size 27.5'' / 20'' Seat Tube Length 460 Horizontal TT length 588 Seat Angle 73.0° Head Angle 71.0° Headtube Length 300 BB Drop 62 Chainstay Length 440 Fork Offset 50 Trail 34 Wheelbase Length 1110 Standover 786 Reach 414 Stack 567 Front Center 675 Axle to Crown 346 Minimum rider height * 1650 Maximum rider height * 1850
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size M Handlebar type Flatbar Width (drops) - Width (barends) 680 Reach - Flare - Backsweep 8° Drop - Upsweep - Rise -