the Munroe Cargo
A stable platform for radical transportation.
"Allowing it to transport a month’s shopping home, or an entire house party’s worth of refreshments, it’s one more reason not to use a car."
* 6061-T6 aluminium frame with hydroformed downtube, through axle dropouts and cage, rack and fender mounts.
- * Bombtrack Cargo aluminium frontrack for up to 30 kg load.
- * Cargo specific geometry for quick and confident handling when carrying a load.
- * Full aluminium fork with fender mounts.
- * Front derailleur compatible.
- * 12 mm through axles front and rear.
Color 1 Matt Metallic Green Frame 6061-T6 hydroformed aluminium, TA, rack / fender mounts,68 mm BSA BB shell Fork 6061 aluminium, TA dropouts Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Through axle 12 x 100 mm / 12 x 142 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN seat clamp, 31.8 mm Rack BOMBTRACK CARGO frontrack, aluminium Weight frameset 3240 g frame (size M, incl. TA, hanger, rack and bolts)770 g fork (400 mm steerer) Maximum rider weight 140 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 1
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) IS42 / 28.6 | IS42 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 20'' x 2.5'' Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 27.5'' x 2.2'' Maximum chainring clearance 1x 42 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 52 / 38 T with 45 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 180 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 180 mm Front through axle 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Rear through axle 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Derailleur hanger BT-DH-023 ISO testing standard MTB
Bike Size M Wheel size 27.5'' / 20'' Seat Tube Length 460 Horizontal TT length 588 Seat Angle 73.0° Head Angle 71.0° Headtube Length 300 BB Drop 62 Chainstay Length 440 Fork Offset 50 Trail 34 Wheelbase Length 1110 Standover 786 Reach 414 Stack 567 Front Center 675 Axle to Crown 346 Minimum rider height * 1650 Maximum rider height * 1850
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.