Letting you keep the tempo high on gravel or unpaved roads.
- * Shown size L. Final product may vary in appearance, finish, minor details.
"The Hook might have been designed as a gravel racer, but that doesn’t stop it also being a perfect tourer, commuter, or even summer-season cross bike."
Introducing the Hook
A capable steel frame, light carbon fork, and mid-width 700C tyres render the Hook fast and versatile. Fitted with Shimano’s latest GRX groupset, a double crankset provides close-ratios but a wide range. Letting you keep the tempo high on gravel or unpaved roads, it can be loaded up in an infinite number of ways. Dotted with fixing points, including direct mounts for a top tube bag, triple cage mounts, plus rack and fender mounts, it’s happy to carry whatever you need. Alternatively, leave it stripped-back and free to fly. New for 2021, size-matched 650B or 700C wheels now standardise the bike’s geometry across all sizes.
- * Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
- * Columbus Cromor double butted frame with 86.5 mm wide T47 bottom bracket to increase tire clearance.
- * Full carbon tapered fork with triple cage mounts.
- * Hydraulic Shimano GRX 400 2 x10 groupset.
- * KMC X10 EPT Anti Rust Chain.
- * Bombtrack Tau 12 mm through axle hubs.
- * Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount ondown tube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
Color 1 Glossy Metallic Blue Color 2 - Frame COLUMBUS CROMOR double butted, TA dropout,rack / fender mounts, 86.5 mm T47 BB shell Fork Full carbon, TA, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'', fender / triple cage mounts Handlebar BOMBTRACK CX-10 drop bar, 31.8 mm, 10° flare Grips BOMBTRACK COMMAND bar tape Stem BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Headset Sealed external aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' Levers SHIMANO GRX ST-RX400 STI Hydraulic Shifter SHIMANO GRX ST-RX400 STI 2 x 10 Brakes SHIMANO GRX BR-RX400 hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors Crankset BOMBTRACK LYER forged aluminium crank, direct mount interface(SRAM compatible), 30 mm spindle BB BOMBTRACK T47 internal sealed BB for 30 mm spindle Pedals - Chain KMC X10 EPT Anti Rust chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'', XS - S 112L, M - XL 114L Chainring aluminium, subcompact, 48 / 32 T, direct mount spider Cassette SHIMANO CS-HG50 10-speed, 11 - 36 T Front derailleur SHIMANO GRX FD-RX400 Rear derailleur SHIMANO GRX RD-RX400, clutch Front hub BOMBTRACK TAU sealed disc hub, 6-bolt disc Rear hub BOMBTRACK TAU sealed disc hub, 11-speed, 6-bolt disc Through axle 12 x 100 mm / 12 x 142 mm Front rim WTB ST i19 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Rear rim WTB ST i19 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Saddle BOMBTRACK COMP saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK BEECH 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN 29.8 mm Front tire XS - S 650B WTB RESOLUTE 42-584
M - XL 700C WTB VENTURE 40-622, tubeless ready
Rear tire XS - S 650B WTB RESOLUTE 42-584
M - XL 700C WTB VENTURE 40-622, tubeless ready
Fender - Rack - Light - Weight 11.0 kg (size M) Weight frameset 2420 g frame (size M, incl. TA, hanger)
600 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA)
Maximum rider weight 120 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 2
BB Standard T47 - 86.5 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC44 / 40 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender XS - S 650B x 52C / M - XL 700C x 45C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender XS - S 650B x 42C / M - XL 700C x 42C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 40 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 48 / 32 T with 46.9 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 29.8 mm Brake mount front FM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 160 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Rear through axle 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Derailleur hanger BT-DH-008 ISO testing standard Road Crankarm XS - S 165 mm / M 170 mm / L - XL 175 mm Q Factor 152 mm BCD crank 104 mm (Sram direct mount compatible spider), 4 bolts Chainline 45 mm Spoke length front wheel XS - S 273, 275 mm / M - XL 292 mm, 293 mm Spoke length rear wheel XS - S 275, 273 mm / M - XL 293 mm, 291 mm Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32 ERD XS - S 570 mm / M - XL 604 mm Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Front hub flange distance / offset 56.5 mm center to center / 6.6 mm Rear hub flange distance / offset 51 mm center to center / 8.8 mm Stem Length XS - S 80 mm / M 90 mm / L - XL 100 mm Stem angle -7° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 24 mm Seat post length 300 mm
Bike Size XS S M L XL Wheel size 650B 650B 700C 700C 700C Seat Tube Length 460 490 525 545 565 Horizontal TT length 508 522 540 562 579 Seat Angle 74.0° 74.0° 74.0° 73.5° 73.5° Head Angle 71.0° 71.5° 72.0° 72.0° 72.0° Headtube Length 100 110 130 150 170 BB Drop 57 57 67 67 67 Chainstay Length 410 410 425 425 425 Fork Offset 48 48 48 48 48 Trail 65 62 64 64 64 Wheelbase Length 975 985 1010 1027 1045 Standover 731 751 802 820 840 Reach 358 369 378 389 400 Stack 523 534 565 584 603 Front Center 572 582 594 611 629 Axle to Crown 395 395 395 395 395 Minimum rider height * 1500 1600 1700 1790 1880 Maximum rider height * 1610 1710 1810 1900 1990
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size XS S M L XL Handlebar type Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Width (drops) 400 400 420 440 440 Width (barends) 446 446 466 486 486 Reach 75 75 75 75 75 Flare 10° 10° 10° 10° 10° Backsweep - - - - - Drop 116 116 116 116 116 Upsweep - - - - - Rise - - - - -