the Hook EXT TI
One for all times.
- * Shown size L. Final product may vary in appearance, finish, minor details
"Able to accommodate multiple-wheel sizes, along with myriad luggage configurations, it’s ready to be the centrepiece in any number of different builds."
Introducing the Hook EXT TI
The heart of a light and versatile expedition bike, and the endpoint of our Hook platform. This titanium version retains the vigour of our hooligan tourer and distils it into a light and comfortable frame. Able to accommodate multiple-wheel sizes, along with myriad luggage configurations, it’s ready to be the centrepiece in any number of different builds. Paired with our light yet staunch full-carbon EXT V2 fork, this provides triple cage mounts, along with steadfast handling in rough conditions.
- * Titanium 3Al-2.5V frame with T47 BB shell fender mounts and through axles.
- * Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- * Sram UDH derailleur hanger.
- * Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
- * CNC yoke for maximum tire and chainring clearance.
- * Ovalized toptube for supreme steering precision and comfort.
- * Biaxially ovalized downtube for optimized power transfer and steering precision.
- * Front derailleur compatible.
- * 12 mm through axles front and rear.
Color Titanium / Grey Blue Frame Titanium 3Al-2.5V, TA, rack / fender mounts, UDH derailleur hanger Fork Full carbon, TA, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'', fender / triple cage mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing Headset Sealed external aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' Seat clamp BOMBTRACK PRIME 31.8 mm Weight frameset 2060 g frame (size L, incl. TA, hanger) 600 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA) Maximum rider weight 130 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 2
BB Standard T47 - 86.5 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC44 / 40 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 52C / 700C x 45C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 52C / 700C x 40C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 44 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 50 / 36 T with 45 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm Brake mount front FM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 160 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 TPI Rear through axle 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.0 TPI Derailleur hanger SRAM UDH ISO testing standard Road
Bike Size XS S M L XL Wheel size 27.5'' 27.5'' 27.5'' 27.5'' 27.5'' Seat Tube Length 460 500 530 570 600 Horizontal TT length 519 533 556 570 595 Seat Angle 74.5° 74.5° 74.0° 74.0° 74.0° Head Angle 71.5° 71.5° 72.0° 72.0° 72.0° Headtube Length 110 130 150 170 190 BB Drop 75 75 70 70 70 Chainstay Length 425 425 425 425 425 Fork Offset 48 48 48 48 48 Trail 65 65 62 62 62 Wheelbase Length 995 1010 1025 1040 1060 Standover 748 776 803 831 855 Reach 365 374 387 396 409 Stack 554 573 589 608 627 Front Center 581 596 610 625 645 Axle to Crown 398 398 398 398 398 Minimum rider height * 1500 1600 1700 1790 1880 Maximum rider height * 1610 1710 1810 1900 1990
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.