the Hook EXT C
when you want to go wild places fast
- * Shown size S. Final product may vary in appearance, finish, minor details
"With the ability to carry serious loads, triple mounts on the forks and three separate bottle cage fixings allow you to carry as much as you need with you.”
Introducing the Hook EXT C
Our carbon fibre Hook EXT C gets a new frame and fork. Along with tweaks to the geometry, we’ve added our full-carbon EXT V2 fork with triple cage mounts. Also coming with an updated build-kit, Sram now provides the bike’s XD cassette to impart a huge 10 - 42 T gear range. Taking care of the hoops, our friends at Hunt send over the tubeless-ready Adventure Sport 27.5-inch wheelset. Finished with great-looking tan-wall WTB Venture tyres, this agile adventure bike is the perfect companion for technical backcountry raids.
* Full carbon frame with tapered head tube, through axles, fender mounts, stealth dropper post routing and T47 bottom bracket.
- * New Carbon frame design for more chain ring clearance.
- * Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- * Now with SRAM XG-1150 10 – 42 T cassette for wider 1x gear range.
- * Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm alloy crank with 38 T direct mount chainring.
- * Hydraulic Sram Rival 1 x 11 groupset and brakes.
- * Tubeless ready Hunt Adventure Sport 27.5’’ wheelset with tubeless ready WTB Venture 27.5’’ x 2.0’’ tires.
- * KMC X11 EPT Anti Rust chain.
- * Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the dow tube and rear rack mounts.
"With its chunky 650b tyres and light and stiff carbon frame, the Bombtrack is straying perilously close to a hardtail mountain bike, but there’s enough to distance it. It’s smooth and swift on the road, and insanely good fun off the road in the trails and woods, with bags of enthusiasm and planted handling that will have you grinning from ear to ear."Read more >>
"I rode this bike along XC singletrack, for oodles of road miles and long distance gravel adventures including the Dirty Reiver. Not once did I feel I was on the wrong bike. The Bombtrack is fun, nimble and ultimately a total joy to ride. Everywhere and anywhere, this really is testament to the excellent frame design!"Read More »
Color 1 Glossy Dark Green Color 2 - Frame TORAY T700 / T800 Hi-Mod carbon, TA, rack / fender mounts, 68 mm T47 BB shell Fork Full carbon, TA, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'', triple cage mounts (can double as fender mounts), internal hub dynamo cable routing Handlebar BOMBTRACK CX-10 drop bar, 31.8 mm, 10° flare Grips BOMBTRACK ESCAPE bar tape Stem BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Headset Sealed integrated aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' Levers SRAM RIVAL 1 double tap hydraulic Shifter SRAM RIVAL 1 double tap 1 x 11 Brakes SRAM RIVAL flat mount hydraulic disc brakes with 160 rotors Crankset BOMBTRACK LYER forged aluminium crank, direct mount interface(SRAM compatible), 30 mm spindle BB BOMBTRACK T47 external sealed BB for 30 mm spindle Pedals - Chain KMC X11 EPT Anti Rust chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'', 114L Chainring CNC machined aluminium, narrow-wide, 38 T Cassette SRAM XG-1150 11-speed, 10 - 42 T Front derailleur - Rear derailleur SRAM RIVAL 1, clutch, long cage Front hub HUNT ADVENTURE SPORT sealed hub, centerlock disc Rear hub HUNT ADVENTURE SPORT sealed hub, 11-speed, centerlock disc, XD cassette body Through axle 12 x 100 mm / 12 x 142 mm Front rim HUNT ADVENTURE SPORT double wall asymmetric rim, TLC, i20, 28h Rear rim HUNT ADVENTURE SPORT double wall asymmetric rim, TLC, i20, 28h Saddle BOMBTRACK COMP saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK YEW 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK PRIME 31.8 mm Front tire WTB VENTURE TCS LIGHT 27.5'' x 2.0'', tubeless ready Rear tire WTB VENTURE TCS LIGHT 27.5'' x 2.0'', tubeless ready Fender - Rack - Light - Weight 9.4 kg (size M) Weight frameset 1260 frame (size M, incl. TA, hanger, cable guides)
600 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA)
Maximum rider weight 115 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 2
BB Standard T47 - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) IS42 / 28.6 | IS52 / 40 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 52C / 700C x 45C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 52C / 700C x 45C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 46 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 50 / 34 T with 43.5 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm Brake mount front FM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 160 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Rear through axle 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Derailleur hanger BT-DH-013 ISO testing standard Road Crankarm XS 165 mm / S - M 170 mm / L - XL 175 mm Q Factor 152 mm BCD crank direct mount (Sram compatible) Chainline 45 mm Spoke length front wheel 264 mm, 268 mm Spoke length rear wheel 266 mm, 264 mm Spoke count (front / rear) 28 / 28 ERD 558 mm Front hub PCD 45 mm / 58 mm Rear hub PCD 49 mm / 58 mm Front hub flange distance / offset 62 mm center to center / 7.7 mm Rear hub flange distance / offset 57.7 mm center to center / 7.4 mm Stem Length XS - S 80 mm / M 90 mm / L - XL 100 mm Stem angle -7° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 0 mm Seat post length 300
Bike Size XS S M L XL Wheel size 27.5'' 27.5'' 27.5'' 27.5'' 27.5'' Seat Tube Length 490 520 540 560 580 Horizontal TT length 520 535 550 565 580 Seat Angle 74.5° 74.0° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Head Angle 70.5° 71.0° 71.5° 72.0° 72.0° Headtube Length 120 140 150 170 190 BB Drop 67 67 67 67 67 Chainstay Length 435 435 435 435 435 Fork Offset 48 48 48 48 48 Trail 71 67 64 61 61 Wheelbase Length 1018 1025 1025 1035 1050 Standover 759 783 798 818 837 Reach 371 375 376 384 394 Stack 537 558 568 591 610 Front Center 592 599 601 609 624 Axle to Crown 398 398 398 398 398 Minimum rider height * 1550 1630 1710 1790 1860 Maximum rider height * 1650 1730 1810 1880 1950
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size XS S M L XL Handlebar type Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Width (drops) 400 420 420 440 440 Width (barends) 446 466 466 486 486 Reach 75 75 75 75 75 Flare 10° 10° 10° 10° 10° Backsweep - - - - - Drop 116 116 116 116 116 Upsweep - - - - - Rise - - - - -