the Arise Geared
Packed with features to let you take a ride through the urban jungle.
- * Shown size M. Final product may vary in appearance, finish, minor details.
"Offroad commuter, urban hauler, beer & café bike, a once-in-a-while gravel- / mountainbike, even a capable tourer.. – whatever you call it, whatever your proposed usage might be: this one probably can."
Introducing the Arise Geared
Our Arise Geared uses the sturdy and durable Microshift Advent 9-speed drivetrain to simplify gear selection and servicing. Yet with a huge 11 - 42 T cassette, it rivals the range offered by more complicated set-ups. Made to cruise, its flat handlebar puts you in a comfortable position, while Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide all-weather security. Based around an adaptable steel frame, sensible fitting standards mean the Arise Geared should keep rolling through the decades. With mounts for panniers and mudguards, it arrives pre-fitted with our deck-style front rack for easy portaging.
- * Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
- * Double butted crmo frame with sliding dropouts and internal light cable routing.
- * Crmo fork with internal light cable routing.
- * Frame and fork with rack and fender mounts.
- * Microshift Advent clutched rear derailleur with wide range 9-speed 11 – 42 T cassette.
- * Bombtrack Deck front rack included.
- * Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors.
- * WTB ST tubeless ready rims.
- * Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs with 12 mm through axles.
Color 1 Glossy Metallic Green Color 2 Glossy Dark Cherry Frame 4130 double butted crmo, heat treated front triangle,TA sliding dropouts, rack / fender mounts,68 mm BSA BB shell Fork 4130 crmo, TA, rack / fender mounts, internal hubdynamo cable routing Handlebar BOMBTRACK ORIGIN flat bar, 31.8 mm, 8° backsweep Grips BOMBTRACK SCROLL grips Stem BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Levers SHIMANO BL-M200 hydraulic brake levers Shifter MICROSHIFT ADVENT SL-M819-R Shifter 1 x 9 Brakes SHIMANO BR-MT200 post mount hydraulic disc brake with 160 mm rotors Crankset MICROSHIFT ADVENT SL-M819-R Shifter 1 x 9 BB BSA sealed BB, external cups Pedals WELLGO B109N flat pedal Chain KMC X9 chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'', 114L Chainring BOMBTRACK RIDGE aluminium chainring, narrow-wide,42 T, incl. chainguard Cassette MICROSHIFT ADVENT CS-H093 9-speed, 11 - 42 T Front derailleur - Rear derailleur Microshift ADVENT RD-M6195M wide range, clutch Front hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed disc hub, 6-bolt disc Rear hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed disc hub, 11-speed, 6-bolt disc Through axle 12 x 100 mm / 12 x 142 mm Front rim WTB ST i19 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Rear rim WTB ST i19 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Saddle BOMBTRACK ORIGIN saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK BEECH aluminium seatpost, 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 29.8 mm Front tire XS - S 650B VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 38-584
M - XL 700C VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 40-622
Rear tire XS - S 650B VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 38-584
M - XL 700C VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 40-622
Fender - Rack BOMBTRACK DECK frontrack, aluminium Light - Weight 12.6 kg (size M) Weight frameset 2480 g frame (size M, incl. TA, hanger)
1370 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA)
Maximum rider weight 120 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 2
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender XS - S 650B x 42C / M - XL 700C x 42C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender XS - S 650B x 42C / M - XL 700C x 42C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 44 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 52 / 36 T with 45 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 29.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear PM Maximum rotor clearance front 160 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Rear through axle 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Derailleur hanger BT-DH-022 ISO testing standard Road Crankarm XS 165 mm / S - M 170 mm / L - XL 175 mm Q Factor 170 mm BCD crank 130 mm, 5 bolts Chainline 45 mm Spoke length front wheel XS - S 273 mm, 275 mm / M - XL 292 mm, 293 mm Spoke length rear wheel XS - S 272 mm, 274 mm / M - XL 291 mm, 293 mm Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32 ERD XS - S 570 mm / M - XL 604 mm Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Front hub flange distance / offset 56.5 mm center to center / 6.6 mm Rear hub flange distance / offset 51 mm center to center / 8.8 mm Stem Length 90 mm Stem angle -7° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 24 mm Seat post length 300 mm
Bike Size XS S M L XL Wheel size 650B 650B 700C 700C 700C Seat Tube Length 460 490 520 550 580 Horizontal TT length 506 529 554 578 602 Seat Angle 73.5° 73.5° 73° 73° 73° Head Angle 70° 70.5° 70.5° 71° 71° Headtube Length 100 130 150 180 210 BB Drop 55 55 70 70 70 Chainstay Length 420 420 435 435 435 Fork Offset 55 55 55 55 55 Trail 64 60 68 65 65 Wheelbase Length 995 1016 1045 1065 1090 Standover 733 762 799 828 857 Reach 351 370 379 394 409 Stack 508 538 572 602 631 Front Center 582 602 619 639 664 Axle to Crown 390 390 390 390 390 Minimum rider height * 1500 1600 1700 1790 1880 Maximum rider height * 1610 1710 1810 1900 1990
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size XS S M L XL Handlebar type Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Width (drops) - - - - - Width (barends) 680 680 680 680 680 Reach - - - - - Flare - - - - - Backsweep 8° 8° 8° 8° 8° Drop - - - - - Upsweep - - - - - Rise - - - - -