A tough bike for tough streets
"Our low maintenance city runaround provides more fun than you could ever expect from such a practical bike."
Introducing the Outlaw
Explore the city. Big on fun, minimal on maintenance, the Outlaw makes crosstown commutes a joy rather than a chore. Driven by an oil-free Gates carbon belt drive and rolling on big 650B tyres, wide bars and hydraulic disc brakes create a machine capable of multiple tasks. Freeing your shoulders from a backpack, its front rack provides a convenient space for a six-pack of beers or stack of pizzas. Ideal for nipping across town, its WTB Horizon tyres mean it’s always up for cutting across the park or taking the path less travelled.
- * Double butted crmo frame with tapered head tube, fender mounts, sliding dropouts and BSA bottom bracket.
- * Revised head tube, bottom bracket and sliding dropout design.
- * Full aluminium fork with internal light cable routing, fender and lowrider rack mounts.
- * Bombtrack TAF19 crank with 24 mm spindle and Gates CDX 55 T chain ring.
- * Bombtrack Deck front rack included.
- * New Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs.
- * Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors.
- * Comfortable WTB Horizon 650B x 47C tires and Éclat Slash pedals.
Color 1 Matt Black / Navy Blue Color 2 - Frame double butted 4130 crmo, QR sliding dropouts, fender mounts, 68 mm BSA BB shell Fork 6061 aluminium, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'', with fender / rack mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing Handlebar BOMBTRACK TRAIL flat bar, 31.8 mm, 9° backsweep, 4° upsweep, 7 mm rise Grips BOMBTRACK TAB 129 mm grips Stem BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Headset Sealed external aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' Levers SHIMANO BL-M200 hydraulic brake levers Shifter - Brakes SHIMANO BR-MT200 post mount hydraulic disc brake with160 mm rotors Crankset BOMBTRACK TAF19 aluminium crank, 24 mm spindle BB BSA sealed BB, external cups Pedals ECLAT SLASH flatpedal Chain GATES CARBON CDN 115T belt Chainring GATES CARBON S300 CDX 55 T Cassette GATES CARBON CDX 20 T Front derailleur - Rear derailleur - Front hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed, 6-bolt disc hub, hex key skewer Rear hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed hub, 11-speed, 6-bolt disc, hex key skewer Through axle - Front rim WTB ST i21 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Rear rim WTB ST i21 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Saddle BOMBTRACK COMP saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK YEW aluminium seatpost, 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp integrated seat clamp Front tire WTB HORIZON 650B x 47C Rear tire WTB HORIZON 650B x 47C Fender - Rack BOMBTRACK DECK frontrack, aluminium Light - Weight 11.2 kg (size M) Weight frameset 2840 g frame (size L, incl. seatclamp bolt, hanger)870 g fork (300 mm steerer) Maximum rider weight 120 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 1
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC44 / 40 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 47C / 700C x 35C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 47C / 700C x 35C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 55 T Gates with 43.6 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x - Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter - Brake mount front FM Brake mount rear PM Maximum rotor clearance front 160 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle - Rear through axle - Derailleur hanger BT-DH-010 ISO testing standard Road Crankarm S - M 170 mm / L - XL 175 mm Q Factor 170 mm BCD crank 130 mm, 5 bolts Chainline 43.6 mm Spoke length front wheel 273 mm, 274 mm Spoke length rear wheel 274 mm, 272 mm Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32 ERD 568 mm Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Front hub flange distance / offset 56.5 mm center to center / 6.6 mm Rear hub flange distance / offset 51 mm center to center / 8.8 mm Stem Length 90 mm Stem angle -7° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 0 mm Seat post length 300 mm
Bike Size S M L XL Wheel size 650B 650B 650B 650B Seat Tube Length 500 530 550 580 Horizontal TT length 544 561 582 605 Seat Angle 73.5° 73.5° 73.0° 72.5° Head Angle 70.2° 70.5° 71.0° 71.0° Headtube Length 130 150 170 190 BB Drop 70 70 70 70 Chainstay Length 424 424 424 424 Fork Offset 50 50 50 50 Trail 70 68 65 65 Wheelbase Length 1026 1041 1052 1070 Standover 774 798 818 841 Reach 378 389 398 410 Stack 559 580 600 619 Front Center 612 627 638 655 Axle to Crown 395 395 395 395 Minimum rider height * 1600 1700 1790 1880 Maximum rider height * 1710 1810 1900 1990
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size S M L XL Handlebar type Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Width (drops) - - - - Width (barends) 720 720 720 720 Reach - - - - Flare - - - - Backsweep 9° 9° 9° 9° Drop - - - - Upsweep 4° 4° 4° 4° Rise 7 7 7 7