the Munroe AL
A best cut through crosstown traffic
"An investment in healthier urban transport."
Introducing the Munroe AL
An investment in healthier urban transport. The affordable Munroe AL is a radical commuter built around a light aluminium frame, simple single-chainring drivetrain, and broad 650B tyres. Easy to ride and keep rolling, its wide handlebar provides plenty of leverage, while disc brakes call a halt as soon as you pull their levers. Like all Bombtrack bikes, it’s adaptable, able to accommodate multiple luggage configurations, and fun enough you’ll want to ride it at the weekend too.
* New urban flat bar bike on 650B wheel platform.
- * 6061-T6 triple butted aluminium with cage, rack and fender mounts, QR dropouts, 68 mm BSA shell and post mount disc brakes.
- * Full alloy disc fork with cage, fender and rack mounts.
- * Bombtrack Aude square taper crank.
- * Tubeless ready WTB ST i21 double wall rims.
- * Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs.
- * Microshift 1 x 8 speed drivetrain with 11 – 34 T cassette.
- * Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors.
- * Comfortable Kenda Kwick Seven.5 650B x 45C tires.
Color 1 Matt Pewter Color 2 - Frame 6061-T6 triple butted aluminium, QR, rack / fender mounts, 68 mm BSA shell Fork 6061 aluminium, QR dropouts, with fender / rack / triple cage mounts, internal light cable routing Handlebar BOMBTRACK ORIGIN flat bar, 31.8 mm, 8° backsweep Grips BOMBTRACK LOCK 145 mm grips Stem BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Levers SHIMANO BL-M200 hydraulic brake levers Shifter MICROSHIFT TS39-8 8-speed shift lever Brakes SHIMANO BR-MT200 post mount hydraulic disc brake with 160 mm rotors Crankset BOMBTRACK AUDE aluminium crank, square taper BB BSA sealed BB, 119 mm, square taper Pedals WELLGO B109N flat pedal Chain KMC X8 chain, 1/2" x 3/32" Chainring steel, 34 T Cassette MICROSHIFT CS-H82 8-speed, 11 - 34 T Front derailleur - Rear derailleur MICROSHIFT RD-M36S Front hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed, 6-bolt disc hub, QR axle Rear hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed hub, 11-speed, 6-bolt disc, QR axle Front rim WTB ST i21 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Rear rim WTB ST i21 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Saddle BOMBTRACK ORIGIN Saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK BEECH aluminium seatpost, 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 31.8 mm Front tire KENDA KWICK SEVEN.5 650B x 45C Rear tire KENDA KWICK SEVEN.5 650B x 45C Fender - Rack - Light - Weight 10.7 kg (size M) Weight frameset 1660 g frame (size M, incl. hanger)
810 g fork (300 mm steerer)
Maximum rider weight 110 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 1
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 50C / 700C x 35C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 50C / 700C x 35C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 40 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 52 / 38 T with 45 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 180 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle - Rear through axle - Derailleur hanger BT-DH-019 ISO testing standard Road Crankarm S - M 170 mm / L 175 mm Q Factor 174 mm BCD crank 104 mm, 4 bolt Chainline 49 mm Spoke length front wheel tba Spoke length rear wheel tba Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32 ERD 568 mm Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Stem Length 90 mm Stem angle -7° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 24 mm Seat post length 300 mm
Bike Size S M L Wheel size 650B 650B 650B Seat Tube Length 490 520 550 Horizontal TT length 540 563 588 Seat Angle 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Head Angle 70.5° 70.5° 70.5° Headtube Length 130 150 175 BB Drop 70 70 70 Chainstay Length 440 440 440 Fork Offset 45 45 45 Trail 74 74 74 Wheelbase Length 1025 1049 1075 Standover 766 790 816 Reach 368 385 403 Stack 565 583 607 Front Center 595 619 645 Axle to Crown 398 398 398 Minimum rider height * 1580 1690 1790 Maximum rider height * 1710 1820 1920
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size S M L Handlebar type Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Width (drops) - - - Width (barends) 680 680 680 Reach - - - Flare - - - Backsweep 8° 8° 8° Drop - - - Upsweep - - - Rise - - -