the Munroe AL
Easy to ride and keep rolling.
"Like all Bombtrack bikes, it’s adaptable, able to accommodate multiple luggage configurations, and fun enough you’ll want to ride it at the weekend too."
- * Urban flat bar bike on 650B wheel platform.
- * 6061-T6 triple butted aluminium with cage, rack and fender mounts, QR dropouts, 68 mm BSA shell and post mount disc brakes.
- * Full alloy disc fork with cage, fender and rack mounts.
- * Front derailleur compatible.
Color 1 Matt Pewter Frame 6061-T6 triple butted aluminium, QR, rack / fender mounts, 68 mm BSA shell Fork 6061 aluminium, QR dropouts, with fender / rack / triple cage mounts, internal light cable routing Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 31.8 mm Weight frameset 1660 g frame (size M, incl. hanger)
810 g fork (300 mm steerer)
Maximum rider weight 110 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 1
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 50C / 700C x 35C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 50C / 700C x 35C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 40 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 52 / 38 T with 45 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 180 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle - Rear through axle - Derailleur hanger BT-DH-019 ISO testing standard Road
Bike Size S M L Wheel size 650B 650B 650B Seat Tube Length 490 520 550 Horizontal TT length 540 563 588 Seat Angle 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Head Angle 70.5° 70.5° 70.5° Headtube Length 130 150 175 BB Drop 70 70 70 Chainstay Length 440 440 440 Fork Offset 45 45 45 Trail 74 74 74 Wheelbase Length 1025 1049 1075 Standover 766 790 816 Reach 368 385 403 Stack 565 583 607 Front Center 595 619 645 Axle to Crown 398 398 398 Minimum rider height * 1580 1690 1790 Maximum rider height * 1710 1820 1920
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.