the Cale AL
The Cale AL mixes our love of getting loose with our abiding desire to explore.
"With raucous off-road ability and a Sherpa-like carrying capacity, it’s ready for expeditions in the high mountains."
* New aluminium version of the Cale trail mtb with hydroformed triple butted tubing.
- * Compatible with 29’’ or 27.5’’+ wheels.
- * Stealth dropper post routing.
- * Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mounts underneath and on top of the downtube.
- * Frame only for use with either 130 mm suspension fork, Bombtrack BPS steel adventure fork or Bombtrack BPC carbon adventure fork.
- * 148 mm rear Boost spacing for stiffer and stronger wheels.
- * 12 mm rear through axle.
Color Matt Hazy Green Frame 6061-T6 hydro-formed Aluminium, TA, rack / fender mounts, Boost spacing, stealth dropper ready, 73 mm BSA BB shell Fork ROCKSHOX 35 GOLD RL suspension fork, 130 mm travel, 1.1/2" - 1.1/8" Headset Sealed integrated aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' Through axle 12 x 148 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 34.9 mm Weight frame 2100 g (size L, incl. TA, hanger) Maximum rider weight 140 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 4
BB Standard BSA - 73 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) IS42 / 28.6 | IS52 / 40 Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 27.5'' x 2.8'' / 29'' x 2.4'' Maximum chainring clearance 1x 34 T with 52 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x - Seat Post Diameter 31.6 mm Seat clamp diameter 34.9 mm Brake mount rear PM Maximum rotor clearance rear 180 mm Rear through axle 12 mm x 148 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Derailleur hanger BT-DH-023 ISO testing standard MTB
Bike Size M L Wheel size 29'' 29'' Seat Tube Length 430 460 Horizontal TT length 630 655 Seat Angle 74.0° 73.5° Head Angle 67.5° 67.5° Headtube Length 120 130 BB Drop 55 55 Chainstay Length 440 440 Fork Offset 44 44 Trail 107 107 Wheelbase Length 1171 1191 Standover 789 808 Reach 452 466 Stack 624 633 Front Center 737 757 Axle to Crown (with 25% sag) 513 513 Minimum rider height * 1700 1790 Maximum rider height * 1810 1900
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.