A bike for adventures on the rough stuff
- * Shown size L. Final product may vary in appearance, finish, minor details
"Lively when ridden unloaded, the Beyond+ remains stable once laden with bikepacking bags."
Introducing the Beyond+
The Beyond mentality taken to the extreme. Huge 2.8-inch wide tubeless tyres and 27.5-inch diameter wheels help the Beyond+ navigate roads and tracks that are barely there. With mountain bike-style manners, it’s a blast to ride unloaded, yet stable when laden with bikepacking bags or racks. Backed by Sram’s top-flight 12-speed SX Eagle groupset, this provides an enormous 11 - 50 T cassette, while twin-piston Level hydraulic brakes are capable of stopping the bike in an instant. With dropper post routing and suspension corrected geometry, both can be added later if needed.
- * Double butted suspension corrected crmo frame with rack and fender mounts and BSA bottom bracket.
- * Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mounts on both seatstays, underneath and on top of the downtube, double cage mounts on the seattube.
- * Stealth dropper post routing.
- * Suspension corrected Bombtrack BPS crmo steel fork with fender, rack and triple cage mounts.
- * Sram SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with 11 – 50 T cassette and 30 T direct mount chainring.
- * Hydraulic Sram Level 2 piston brakes.
- * Bombtrack GRAD Boost disc brake hubs with 15 and 12 mm through axles.
- * Tubeless ready WTB ST i35 rims with tubeless ready WTB Ranger Tough / Fast rolling 2.8” tires.
“It seems that the bikepacking-specific mountain bike is now a thing, and that's exactly the niche this bike it pitched at. To be fair to Bombtrack, their raison d'etre is to make bikes for exploring and adventuring, so it makes sense that when they turn their hands to a mountain bike, it'd be for this sort of thing. So the Beyond+ 1 excels at its main task of being a competent and comfortable adventuring machine when fully laden, but still manages to provide old-school fun when it isn't.”Read More »
Color 1 Matt Warm Grey Color 2 - Frame 4130 double butted crmo, TA,
rack / fender mounts, boost spacing,
stealth dropper ready, 73 mm BSA BB shell
Fork BOMBTRACK BPS 4130 crmo, double butted blades, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'',
fender / rack / triple cage mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing
Handlebar BOMBTRACK TRAIL flat bar, 31.8 mm, 9° backsweep, 4° upsweep, 7 mm rise Grips BOMBTRACK SCROLL grips Stem BOMBTRACK TRAMP forged aluminium stem, 3° Headset Sealed semi integrated / external aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' Levers SRAM LEVEL hydraulic Shifter SRAM SX-EAGLE 12-speed trigger shifter Brakes SRAM LEVEL hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm F / 160 mm R rotors Crankset TRUVATIV STYLO 6K aluminium crank, Boost DUB BB SRAM DUB BSA 73 mm Pedals - Chain SRAM NX EAGLE chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'', 118L Chainring SRAM EAGLE X-SYNC 2, narrow-wide, 30 T Cassette SRAM PG-1210 EAGLE 12-speed, 11 - 50 T Front derailleur - Rear derailleur SRAM SX EAGLE, clutch, long cage Front hub BOMBTRACK GRAD sealed hub, 6-bolt disc, 15 x 110 mm thru-axle Rear hub BOMBTRACK GRAD sealed hub, cassette, 6-bolt disc,
12 x 148 mm thru-axle
Front rim WTB ST i35 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Rear rim WTB ST i35 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Saddle BOMBTRACK ORIGIN saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK YEW aluminium seatpost, 30.9 mm x 400 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 34.9 mm Front tire WTB RANGER TCS TOUGH / FAST ROLLING 27.5'' x 2.8'',
Rear tire WTB RANGER TCS TOUGH / FAST ROLLING 27.5'' x 2.8'',
Fender - Rack - Light - Weight 14.4 kg (size M) Weight frame 2910 g (size M, incl. TA, hanger) Maximum rider weight 165 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 3
BB Standard BSA - 73 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) ZS44 / 28.6 | EC44 / 40 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 29'' x 3.0'' Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 29'' x 3.0'' Maximum chainring clearance 1x 32 T with 52 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x - Seat Post Diameter 30.9 mm Seat clamp diameter 34.9 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear IS Maximum rotor clearance front 203 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 180 mm Front through axle 15 mm x 110 mm, 1.5 TPI Rear through axle 12 mm x 148 mm, 1.5 TPI Derailleur hanger BT-DH-008 ISO testing standard MTB Crankarm S - M 170 mm / L - XL 175 mm Q Factor 172 mm BCD crank direct mount (Sram compatible) Chainline 52 mm Spoke length front wheel tba Spoke length rear wheel tba Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32 ERD 568 mm Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Stem Length 50 mm Stem angle 3° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 0 mm Seat post length 400 mm
Bike Size S M L XL Wheel size 27.5'' 27.5'' 27.5'' 27.5'' Seat Tube Length 406 457 508 559 Horizontal TT length 573 598 622 650 Seat Angle 72.0° 72.0° 72.0° 72.0° Head Angle 68.5° 68.5° 68.5° 68.5° Headtube Length 100 110 125 135 BB Drop 70 70 70 70 Chainstay Length 450 450 450 450 Fork Offset 51 51 51 51 Trail 97 97 97 97 Wheelbase Length 1111 1135 1160 1188 Standover 750 776 807 834 Reach 395 415 434 459 Stack 621 630 644 653 Front Center 670 694 718 747 Axle to Crown 483 483 483 483 Minimum rider height * 1600 1700 1790 1880 Maximum rider height * 1710 1810 1900 1990
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size S M L XL Handlebar type Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Flatbar Width (drops) - - - - Width (barends) 720 720 720 720 Reach - - - - Flare - - - - Backsweep 9° 9° 9° 9° Drop - - - - Upsweep 4° 4° 4° 4° Rise 7 7 7 7