the Beyond Junior
a diminutive bike for big adventures.
"A drop bar equipped 24’’ tourer with the same geometry as its larger siblings."
- * Child-specific 24” touring bike based on the Beyond.
* Aluminum frame with toptube direct mounts and cage mounts underneath the downtube.
* Aluminum fork with triple cage mount bosses on fork blades.
* Drop bar specific touring geometry with low stand over.
- * Front derailleur compatible.
Color Glossy Picton Blue Frame 6061 aluminium, QR,rack / fender mounts,68 mm BSA BB shell Fork 6061 aluminium, QR, fender / rack / triple cage mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Through axle - Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 31.8 mm Weight frameset 1640 g frame (size XXS, incl. hanger) 810 g fork (300 mm steerer) Maximum rider weight 90 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 2
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 24'' x 2.1" Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 24'' x 2.1'' Maximum chainring clearance 1x 36 T with 48 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 42 / 28 T with 49.5 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear FM Maximum rotor clearance front 180 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle - Rear through axle - Derailleur hanger BT-DH-019 ISO testing standard MTB
Bike Size XXS Wheel size 24'' Seat Tube Length 330 Horizontal TT length 474 Seat Angle 73.5° Head Angle 71.5° Headtube Length 100 BB Drop 30 Chainstay Length 390 Fork Offset 45 Trail 55 Wheelbase Length 919 Standover 666 Reach 326 Stack 498 Front Center 531 Axle to Crown 400 Minimum rider height * 1350 Maximum rider height * 1550
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.