Roll further, stop quicker, stay out playing longer.
- * Shown size XS / 650b. Final product may vary in appearance, finish, minor details
"Based around an adaptable steel frame, our Arise range is ready to follow whatever road you point it down."
Introducing the Arise
A simple, versatile bike. Our Arise uses a single-speed drivetrain allowing you to focus on riding not maintenance. Yet with disc brakes, a lively steel frame, and thru-axles it’s no Luddite. Built with fast wheels, broad tyres, and flared bars it’s happy over multiple surfaces, and ready to take on anything from commuting to touring. Infinitely adaptable with fittings for mudguards and a rack, both its frame and hub can also be converted to run an 11-speed drivetrain.
- * Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
* Double butted crmo frame with sliding dropouts, internal light cable routing, rack and fender mounts.
* Crmo fork with internal light cable routing, rack and fender mounts.
* Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
* 11 speed ready with derailleur hanger, cable guides and 11-speed freewheel hub body.
* Narrow wide chainring for simple 1x conversion.
* WTB ST tubeless ready rims.
* Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs with 12 mm through axles.
"Practical and steady on the road and lively off it, the Arise is light, fast, versatile and fun"
Color 1 Glossy Coffee Black Color 2 Glossy Metallic Pearl Blue Frame 4130 double butted crmo, heat treated front triangle,TA sliding dropouts, rack / fender mounts,68 mm BSA BB shell Fork 4130 crmo, TA, rack / fender mounts, internal hubdynamo cable routing Handlebar BOMBTRACK CX-10 drop bar, 31.8 mm, 10° flare Grips BOMBTRACK CONTROL bar tape Stem BOMBTRACK ROAM forged aluminium stem, -7° Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8'' Levers TEKTRO RL-340 brake levers Shifter - Brakes TEKTRO MIRA post mount mechanic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors Crankset BOMBTRACK TAF19 aluminium crank, 24 mm spindle BB BSA sealed BB, external cups Pedals WELLGO B109N flat pedal Chain KMC X9 chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'', 98L Chainring BOMBTRACK RIDGE aluminium chainring, narrow-wide, 42 T Cassette 16 T heat treated crmo cog, 1/2'' x 11/128'' Front derailleur - Rear derailleur - Front hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed disc hub, 6-bolt disc Rear hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed disc hub, 11-speed, 6-bolt disc Through axle 12 x 100 mm / 12 x 142 mm Front rim WTB ST i19 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Rear rim WTB ST i19 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h Saddle BOMBTRACK ORIGIN saddle Seat post BOMBTRACK BEECH 27.2 mm x 300 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN 29.8 mm Front tire XS - S 650B VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 38-584M - XL 700C VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 40-622 Rear tire XS - S 650B VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 38-584M - XL 700C VEE TIRE SPEEDSTER 40-622 Fender - Rack - Light - Weight 11.4 kg (size M) Weight frameset 2480 g frame (size M, incl. TA, hanger)
1370 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA)
Maximum rider weight 120 kg incl. luggage ASTM riding condition 2
BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30 Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender XS - S 650B x 42C / M - XL 700C x 42C Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender* XS - S 650B x 42C / M - XL 700C x 42C Maximum chainring clearance 1x 44 T with 45 mm chainline Maximum chainring clearance 2x 52 / 36 T with 45 mm chainline Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm Seat clamp diameter 29.8 mm Brake mount front PM Brake mount rear PM Maximum rotor clearance front 160 mm Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm Front through axle 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Rear through axle 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 thread pitch Derailleur hanger BT-DH-022 ISO testing standard Road Crankarm XS 165 mm / S - M 170 mm / L - XL 175 mm Q Factor 170 mm BCD crank 130 mm, 5 bolts Chainline 45 mm Spoke length front wheel XS - S 273 mm, 274 mm / M - XL 292 mm, 293 mm Spoke length rear wheel XS - S 272 mm, 274 mm / M - XL 291 mm, 293 mm Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32 ERD XS - S 570 mm / M - XL 604 mm Front hub PCD 58 mm Rear hub PCD 58 mm Front hub flange distance / offset 56.5 mm center to center / 6.6 mm Rear hub flange distance / offset 51 mm center to center / 8.8 mm Stem Length XS - S 80 mm / M 90 mm / L - XL 100 mm Stem angle -7° Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm Seat post offset 24 mm Seat post length 300 mm
*Max tire clearance of 650B x 47C is possible, but depending on the tire and rim combination it might be necessary to move the sliding dropout to a rearwards position or accept tire clearance of less than 6 mm between tire and frame.
Bike Size XS S M L XL Wheel size 650B 650B 700C 700C 700C Seat Tube Length 460 490 520 550 580 Horizontal TT length 506 529 554 578 602 Seat Angle 73.5° 73.5° 73° 73° 73° Head Angle 70° 70.5° 70.5° 71° 71° Headtube Length 100 130 150 180 210 BB Drop 55 55 70 70 70 Chainstay Length 420 420 435 435 435 Fork Offset 55 55 55 55 55 Trail 64 60 68 65 65 Wheelbase Length 995 1016 1045 1065 1090 Standover 733 762 799 828 857 Reach 351 370 379 394 409 Stack 508 538 572 602 631 Front Center 582 602 619 639 664
Axle to Crown
390 390 390 390 390 Minimum rider height * 1500 1600 1700 1790 1880 Maximum rider height * 1610 1710 1810 1900 1990
* Our bike size recommendation generally represents a rough guideline for quickly narrowing down the sizes from which to choose based on the body height. Bike fitting is a complex topic and other measurements and factors have to be accounted for as well. Since no two human bodys are exactly the same it is not possible to give a 100% correct advice for everyone. Therefore BOMBTRACK cannot guarantee for the stated recommendations to be correct for every individual customer. The best way to work out the correct size is to consult a local BOMBTRACK dealer or a professional bike fitter and have them determine the needed size.
Bike Size XS S M L XL Handlebar type Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Dropbar Width (drops) 420 420 420 440 440 Width (barends) 466 466 466 486 486 Reach 75 75 75 75 75 Flare 10° 10° 10° 10° 10° Backsweep - - - - - Drop 116 116 116 116 116 Upsweep - - - - - Rise - - - - -